Our Ballet is RAD in all the right ways
We challenge our dancers to grow in strength, technique and artistry.
Ballet and jazz are fundamental dance forms that we encourage to excellence in movement.
Safe and integrated technique and movement.
40+ years of dance teaching between two teachers.
Our teachers have trained at ballet academies including the National Ballet School of Canada.
Ballet for all non-preschool dancers is taught by qualified Royal Academy of Dance (R.A.D.) trained teachers.
- Tap (Al Gilbert)
Shaping our students through dance with challenge, encouragement and support is a privilege. And watching our them grow into inspired human beings is a huge reward.
Creating good dancers is just a byproduct of what we do.
May the skills you learn here help you on your life’s adventure. Wherever it leads, we’ll be cheering you on.Odessa Wowk
Our teachers are qualified and experienced educators.
We also offer:
- Workshops with guest instructors
- Additional performance opportunities (competitions, festivals, special events)
- RAD ballet examinations (ZGD dancers have maintained 100% pass rates in all ballet exams since the inception of our studio in 2010)
Let us take care of you
- -properly constructed studio floors
-adequate time stretching with qualified gym coaches,
- reduced injury- qualified teachers, adequate time for stretch and strength training, acro, good floors…
New Staff for 2018-19
Zero Gravity Dance is excited to welcome new staff members Vince Akinyode, Courtney Woods and Shyia Gray to its teaching faculty.
Follow us on Instagram @zerogravitydance.t8n
New Dance Registration
Zero Gravity Dance is now accepting new registrations for classes beginning in January, 2019.
Winter classes include the following:
- Intellidance Tots®(parented 2-4 year-olds) 10-week session.
- Pre-School and Pre-Competitive (3-6 years) 8-week sessions.